The most recent adaptation of the restrictions by our government per December 15 2020, has put our country in a strict lockdown.
We are not allowed to cruise the canals and therefore we have temporarily closed our business, at least up until March 2, 2021.
For any requests after March 2nd, we will place an optional reservation.
According to any change in the current restrictions we will offer you the possibility to either postpone or confirm the booking.
Looking for a unique gift idea to surprise or thank someone, or an original gift but would you rather not leave the house at the moment?
You might want to consider to purchase one of our gift certificates for a private canal cruise. Starting from 1,5 hours, but this can be extended or adapted according to your wishes. The voucher will be gift wrapped and sent to your address.
Please contact us for the possibilities.
We are already looking forward to the day we can welcome you on board again.
Take care of yourself and each other and see you soon!
We are very pleased that, due to the adjustment of the regulations of our National Health Institute (RIVM) per November 19, we can return to do what we love most: cruising the Amsterdam canals with our saloon boats. We would love to share this joy with you with a special offer.
On every booking we receive within now until the end of March 2021, we will offer you a “Back on-the-water-discount” of 25% on the total amount of the boat rental. (This discount will not be applicable on bank holidays)
- 1st hour boat rental including 25% discount €175,- instead of €235,-*
- Every next half hour including 25% discount €67,50 instead of €90,-*
Not able to book a set date and time yet or would you like to surprise someone with a private cruise? Not to worry; we also offer you the possibility to purchase a voucher or gift certificate.
- booking must be made between now and end of March 2021
- your actual booking date can be during all 2021
- above mentioned discount is not valid during events or on bank holidays
Visiting Amsterdam for the day? Why not combining it with a private cruise on our saloon boat and experience the city in one of the most beautiful ways; seen from the water. For locals this offer will be a unique opportunity to (re)discover your city!
We are convinced our experienced captains can tell you some facts or an anecdote you have not heard of before.
It goes without saying our saloon boats Salute and Style meet the requirements as set by the National Health Institute (RIVM):
- we keep a distance of at least 1,5 meters;
- upon request we will place a transparent curtain between you and our captain;
- after every cruise the boat will be disinfected;
- there is a possibility to wash your hands;
- there is disinfecting hand sanitizer present on board;
- you will only cruise with the people in your booking.
Are you interested or do you have any additional questions? Please contact us on +31 653993066, or use the contact form below.
We will be looking forward to welcome you on board soon!