Discount! *extended by popular demand until end of November*
We are very pleased that, due to the adjustment of the regulations of our National Health Institute (RIVM) per June 1, we can return to do what we love most: cruising the Amsterdam canals with our saloon boats. We would love to share this joy with you with a special offer.
Due to a successful re-start of the season we have decided to extend our offer. On every booking we receive within now until the end of November 2020, we will offer you a “Back on-the-water-discount” of 25% on the total amount of the boat rental.
- 1st hour boat rental including 25% discount €175,- instead of €235,-*
- Every next half hour including 25% discount €67,50 instead of €90,-*
Not able to book a set date and time yet or would you like to surprise someone with a private cruise? Not to worry; we also offer you the possibility to purchase a voucher or gift certificate.
- booking must be made between now and end of November 2020
- actual booking date be before end of 2021.
- voucher is not valid during events or on bank holidays
Visiting Amsterdam for the day? Why not combining it with a private cruise on our saloon boat and experience the city in one of the most beautiful ways; seen from the water. For locals this offer will be a unique opportunity to (re)discover your city!
We are convinced our experienced captains can tell you some facts or an anecdote you have not heard of before.
It goes without saying our saloon boats Salute and Style meet the requirements as set by the National Health Institute (RIVM):
- we keep a distance of at least 1,5 meters;
- upon request we will place a transparent curtain between you and our captain;
- after every cruise the boat will be disinfected;
- there is a possibility to wash your hands;
- there is disinfecting hand sanitizer present on board;
- you will only cruise with the people in your booking.
Are you interested or do you have any additional questions? Please contact us on +31 653993066, or use the contact form below.
We will be looking forward to welcome you on board soon!